There are times when suddenly everything changes in life. People you have never liked, or thought no better of them have become important to you. Thats what happened to me this semester. I already had a good freind but then two people whom I never talked freely with just because I didn't like them that much seem to important to me now.
Usually when people tell me that there is something I shouldn't do or something is not good about me, I seriously get pissed off. But whatever these two friends tell me, no matter how bad it is, nothing pisses me off. I have grown too fond of these two people, and I love hanging around with them.
Just something I found online, like it and thats why im posting it here:

To Izzah, Sam, Fiji, Madiha, Anam, Princilla, Abhi, Hibba and Aleena

When i'm happy,
I look at my hand
And search for the line
That made me lucky enough
To have a friend like you

0 Entity's Rambled