Yes...so i hope my promised life knocks its way into my house and things will be good! Well...its not lyk i don't have a good life right now, its just that I have a HORRIBLE one!
I have five subjects this sem (as usual) and yet they have become a DISASTER! we have to submit like 5 things every week....and its getting on my nerves. On top of that i have mids coming up, for whihc my body and brain refuses to cooperate while studying! Sleepiness overcomes me, my brain goes into a 'shut-up' phase and my eyes go all watery. No i dont have a disease...well if you call studying a disease then i do have it!
Well, im trying to get a little bit more socially active. I have started to go back on facebook and other wierd sites dat i find entertainment for myself. I finally finished off with Prison Break season and waiting for the next episodes download to finish. Remember i once posted a long list of movies that i'm gonna watch. Well...i installed vista on my lappy and 50 gigs of movies have disappeared in a whif! So recently i just saw Monsters Vs. Aliens which was not as expected. A pretty bad movie. I expcted so much from the trailers. The funny parts they show in the trailers are the only once. Dont expect anything extra from the movie.
Guess what....im tired of writing so im gonna scoot and study for my mids yet again! KILL ME!

0 Entity's Rambled