So my whole family went to Carrefour today (a shopping place kinda thing). Since my dad is travelling to Italy, he needed a new suitcase. Well by the time we reached that place it was time to pray and me mom and dad went to pray. So we had nothing to do...what did we do then? Guess! come on...we stalked.
My sis looked at this REALLY cute guy. Since we were just totally bored..we stalked that cute handsome guy around the shop. I guess he kind of realized that we were staling him. But who cares he was cute.
And then...everything shattered. i went to get chocolates with my sis and by the time we returned, he was gone! Oh how the destiny plays games with us. if he could have stayed onyl a bit longer. i wasnt gonna see him ever again. just a sad little, bogus, crazy life of mine.

so heres are list of things to keep in mid when stalking a cute guy:
1] make SURE you dont miss him. you might never see him again
2] make SURE he doesnt notice the fact that you are stalking him
3] if he notices that your stalking him then make him feel SPECIAL...dont show ur stalking him
4] one VERY VERY important thing... DONOT, i repeat DONOT try to take his pictures!

0 Entity's Rambled