What a match! Nail biting finish. The minute the game went to the second last over, the T20 final popped up in my mind. Didnt want my favorite team to lose this time around. Royals HAD to win. You hardly get to see such amazing performances and such balanced teams. My other two favorite teams (Knight Riders and Deccan Chargers) didnt do that well.


Well lest look at the finals. The match was boring in the beginning. Looking at the scores the Kings made (163), seemed like an easy target for Royals. But I must say tha the Kings kept it tight and held strong. Took it to the last ball. I guess two things really helped in the last two overs, the four on the seventh last ball and the wide delivered by Balaji. I guess the wide helped more. Or else the game might have gone to the 'Bowl out'...which would hae been TOTALLY unpredictable.


The awards turned out be quiet good. All of them predictable. But yet amazing.


In every aspect, the final was beyond expectations. One of the best I have ever seen. The part I thought was the best was Dhoni's spirit. Not a huge fan of him but have to accept the fact tha he has command and is one of the best captains. Well ofcourse after Shane Warne ;).


Nothing could have made my night better!

0 Entity's Rambled