Ohk...so first things first.

What are the first things first btw? GOSH! my life has become something so vague now. I dont know what's happening. All day long I sit near the laptop stare at the screen, wondering what i should do and then do something really stupid, technically a waste of time.

Okay, let me write something sensible. You can see a significant change. Yes, its the change in my layout =D. Finally after ages i have changed the way it looks and i like it so im going to keep it for as long as possible. And so has my intro page changed. I like that too. I did do a lot of thinking (if you believed that...your lame!)

I have started watching Prison Break. One hell of a series and the guy is just superbly hot! Breaks your heart to see Scoffield crying. I couldn't help myself and cried along. *sob sob*

Results are in, they were ok. some of them not what i had expected (in a bad way). Just want to go back to college and start the next sem coz i brain has gone into a "shut up" phase. Very bad phase.

Guess that's it...oh oh...im trying to convince my parents to let me go and watch Delhi 6...i really want to.

And for da rest of the 15 days, this is what i am goin to watch:

  • Prison Break- Season 4
  • Luck By Chance
  • The Reader
  • Changeling
  • Benjamin Button
  • Heroes- Season 3 continued
  • Saw 1,2,3,4,5
  • High School Musical 3
  • Oye Lucky Lucky Oye
  • War
  • Dead Silence
  • Unborn
  • Mummy 3
  • Righteous Kill
  • Lakeview Terrace
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Johnny Ghaddar
  • Madagascar 2
I hope i achieve my target!!

Toodles!

0 Entity's Rambled