Life doesn't take a huge turn at times! And that gets VERY annoying. You just want life to move ahead. And it is just stuck at that very insignificant point. To talk in Fifa language, your overall has reached its peak and will develop slowly...very slowly! Shit this is getting serious! I DONOT like to write serious stuff!

Its just 10th september and colloger doesn't start for another 25 days or so. And I have nothing better to do in life then to play Fifa/PES/Def Jam/Guitar Hero all the time. Fifa is like my all time craze now. Can't get enough of it. Guess what I did after winning 5 seasons!!!! I freakin deleted my whole "manager mode" by mistake. I was emptying out my memory card (PS), deleting all my Fifa goal recordings. And in the midst of all that, I deleted my "manager mode", my "tournament mode", my "coop mode" and all my made players! So i did it all over again! takes time but i like it (i made a really cute player too!) Sometimes things get very funnily annoying! Oh "annoying" reminds of something. Why not write a blog on things that are VERY annoying (for me atleast)! Oh finally. I have something productive to write about!

And the list goes...
1]Rakhi Sawant
2]Yahoo Messenger
3]Chain Mails
4]When i can't sleep at night!
5]Man U fans
6]People who keep telling that wrestling is "fake"! ALRIGHT I KNOW IT!
7]Pop-up
8]when people keep talking on messengers/upfront and dont get the whole point that i DONOT wish to talk at the moment
9]Spelling mistakes/ wrong sentence structures
10]Commerials...the REALLY stupid ones
11]Some of my friends (like the one im talking to at the moment!)
12]When people just can't accept the truth that i am better than them in some matters. I mean..HELLO...dont they get the point or what!?
13]When people pull my hair from the back
14]When people ask me questions that have a TOTALLY obvious answer like "oh you are here?...no not exactly...i thought i was there!"
15]Politicians
16]News channels
17]Ekta's "K" serials
18]People who chew REALLY loud.
19]People who makes funny noises while driving
20]People who kick your chair in the plane
21]Americans
22]People who stick there noses into EVERYTHING!
23]When I forget something within a second or two.
24]Shahrukh Khan
25]Guys with girly looks
26]Guys who wax
27]Girls who make a huge fuss out of everything
28]People who point at every single thing ang do the same thing at another time
28]Asif Ali Zardari
29]Women who think that a man in house is EVERYTHING! and they JUST want a son!!!!! (what the hell are you alive for?)
30]People who annoy you on purpose
And the list goes on...

Btw...who says girls gossip a lot! my OWN personal experience tells me...that guys do the gossip blabbering a LOT!

0 Entity's Rambled